- Phone number
- Email address
- Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
We collect and use personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our “Services”).
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AST Telecom, LLC doing business as Bluesky (“Bluesky”).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: American Samoa.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Bluesky’s website, accessible from https://www.bluesky.as
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- You sign up for our services;
- You request assistance from our customer support team;
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
- You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you.
In order to deliver the best Services to you, we may collect the following information:
Account related information is collected when you sign up for our Services. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How do we use data?
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Processing credit card payments
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
You may update your newsletter subscription preferences by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Targeted Advertisements. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based on your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
We will share your information as necessary to comply with local and federal regulations and policies when you register a domain name with us.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
How do we secure and retain data?
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
- Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
- For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How can you access, update, or delete your data?
You can access, view and update your personal data by signing into your account and visiting “My Account”. If you are unable to access “My Account” for any reason, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our business, legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Our Services are only available for purchase for those who are over the age of 18. Our Services are not designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe someone under the age of 19 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your cookies through your browser settings.
What are cookies, web beacons and similar technologies?
These technologies are small files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or whatever device you are browsing with (collectively, “device”) that allows us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites, applications, and other tools.
- Authenticating you on our website so that we can provide the services you requested.
- Keeping track of information you have provided us (for example, keeping items in your shopping cart).
- Remembering your website preferences.
- Measuring your use of our websites so that we can improve them and tailor them to your interests.
Web beacons are snippets of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notifies us or our trusted third party service providers when those web pages, emails or ads have been viewed or interacted with.
Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies serve various purposes, but are essential in allowing our websites and services to function properly. Without these technologies, we will not be able to provide you with essential features such as secure areas and shopping carts. Accepting the use of these technologies is a condition of using our websites, services, and other applications.
How do you manage cookies, web beacons and similar technologies?
You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your cookies through your browser settings.