WiFi technology is a convenient and inexpensive way to access the internet across wide areas. BlueSky has over 20 WiFi hotspots or Bluezones located in main business areas, the airport, restaurants, hotels and other public areas around Tutuila. People are able to access the internet using a laptop computer or WiFi capable mobile device from these various places.
WiFi passes as well as WiFi capable phones and laptops are available for purchase at our Laufou store.
How to get online with Bluezone?
To access the internet from one of our Bluezones you need a WiFi pass which will give you a username and password to access the internet. You can purchase a WiFi pass from BlueSky’s Laufou store, or at most Bluezone locations. You also have the option to purchase your WiFi pass online by selecting the credit card option on the BlueSky WiFi login page – http://wifi.blueskynet.as.
Once you are in one of our WiFi hotspots
1. Check that you have enabled/ turned on WiFi on your computer or mobile device.
2. View all available wireless networks and the BlueSky WiFi connection should be visible.
3. Select “Connect” to BlueSky WiFi and you should be connected.
4. Once you’re connected, open a web browser and you should automatically be directed to the BlueSky WiFi login page.
5. Enter your username and password and click “Login” (This information is found on your prepaid WiFi pass, for BlueSky ISP Customer’s it is your username and password).
6. Once your username and password are authenticated, you can proceed with using the internet.
If you’re having problems connecting with your WiFi pass call *311 from your BlueSky phoneor 699-2759.
Wifi passes are available in the following denominations from our Bluesky store at Laufou, from various Bluezone locations or online at the Bluesky Wifi Login page. Clock begins from first time of use.
|Bluezone Pass||Price||Validity||Data Bundle (GB)|
|Day Pass||$3||24 Hours||1GB|
|Day Pass Plus||$5||2 Days||2GB|
|Week Pass Plus||$15||7||7GB|
|Month Pass Plus||$35||30||12GB|
Current BlueSky WiFi Hotspots
American Samoa Community College, Malaeimi
Carl’s Jr, Nu’uuli
Deluxe Cafe, Tafuna
Dont Drink the Water Cafe – Utulei
Executive Office Building (Government building), Utulei
L.B.J. Hospital, Faga’alu
Laufou Shopping Center, Nu’uuli
Lee Auditorium, Utulei
Lions Park & Industrial Park, Tafuna
Lumana’i bldg, Fagatogo
Night Hawk – Iliili
McDonalds Restaurant, Fagatogo
McDonalds Restaurant, Tafuna
Moso’oi Business Center
Pago Pago Airport Inn, Tafuna
Pago Pago Bay Area
Executive Office Building, Utulei
Tafuna International Airport, Tafuna
Tradewinds Hotel, Ottoville
Tropical Chicken, Tafuna
Tropical Pizza, Tafuna
Veterans Stadium, Tafuna