Vendor Sales Representatives
Responsible for establishing, coordinating, monitoring, and developing the Company’s working relationship with Stores/Vendors to achieve Distribution & Revenue Sales targets.
- Responsible to manage daily activities relevant to vendors and customers to attain revenue targets set out by management.
- Responsible to effectively manage daily route in a timely manner with efficiencies and constant improvement relative to revenue growth and target attainment.
- Responsible to utilize standard reporting to optimize sales activity daily, understand market trends and vendor service requirements.
- Responsible for vendor branding and up to date promotional information as required be distributing and updating in a timely manner.
- Responsible to meet or exceed sales target set forth for e-charge/phone card sales, products and services set out my management.
- Conduct daily/weekly regular visits to stores and vendors collect E-Charge payments, promote services and sign-up vendors with Bluesky products and services.
- Maintain constant communication with vendors and stores to ensure they are well serviced and merchandized with all Bluesky products and services.
- Establish new vendors/stores within assigned territory and follow up to ensure these vendors become long standing customers of Bluesky.
- Responsible to deal with any distribution complaints and service issues including dissatisfaction of any stores or customers with our products or services.
- Review and recommend e-charge distribution methods and procedures to expedite orders and to utilize resources more efficiently with Sales Manager.
- Responsible to report market trends relative to market movement and changes discuss with Sales Manager and work with marketing department to implement effective sales campaigns and promotions developed by Marketing specific for target vendor market and customer.
- Responsible to monitor and report any competitor activities subsequent to market trends, changes and promotions.
- Maintain company vehicle and records in accordance with company policies with special emphasis on cash handling and vehicle policies.
- Responsible to be accountable at cash handling and end of day processes and procedure. At all times secure cash/checks/ coins safely as the property of Bluesky Communications and will conduct him/herself with the highest integrity relative to Bluesky expectations and company policy and procedures.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field or high school diploma and have the years of required experience
- Two years’ experience in retail distribution, sales or customer service environment
- Must be honest in handling cash and stock
- Excellent communication (English and Samoan) and customer service skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and ability to work well independently
- Flexible to work varying shifts as needed (after hours and weekend rotations)
- Highly motivated and has the desire to sell
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Must have clean driving & police record
- Ability to maintain and develop working relationships with vendors and store owners
- Proficient PC skills
- Ability to effectively communicate product features to vendors
Please view the Vendor Sales Representative job description link below for detailed information about the position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Company benefits include discounts on products and services, IRA retirement, medical insurance, annual leave, and many more. The position is based in American Samoa; applicants must reside and be legally authorized to work in American Samoa. Interested and qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com or in person at the main office located in the Laufou Center 2nd Floor, Nuuuli, American Samoa. Bluesky will continue to accept resumes until the position has been filled.
Personal Details Form