Reporting to Sales Manager, identifying sales opportunities and developing new and existing corporate business and government accounts; achieving sales targets for a wide range of Bluesky services and products.
- Identify corporate business and government sales prospects through face to face solicitation of targeted prospects within an assigned territory or following leads from internal and/or external sources
- Cultivate relationships, develop new business and provide innovative solutions to our customers
- Participate in all aspects of the sales process: cold calling, conducting needs assessments, preparing proposals, and arranging and conducting product demonstrations and presentations
- Achieve new sales quotas and maintain established business customers in an assigned territory
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations and presentations
- Monitor industry and competitor sales and product strategies, and promotional campaigns
- Negotiate price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines
- Work closely with the Technical Support Team to develop revenue-generating technical solutions for corporate customers
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional sales position or similar job; preferably business to business sales
- Demonstrated success as top sales performer in a commission-based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Communications, or related field or Associates Degree with the required years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Experience with cold calling, overcoming objections, and sales presentations
- Knowledge and experience working in the telecommunications industry, a plus but not required
Please view the Sales Representative job description link below for detailed information about the position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Company benefits include discounts on products and services, IRA retirement, medical insurance, annual leave, and many more. The Sales Representative position is based in American Samoa; applicants must reside and be legally authorized to work in American Samoa. Interested and qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com or in person at the main office located in the Laufou center 2nd floor, Nuuli, American Samoa. Bluesky will continue to accept resumes until vacant positions are filled.
Personal Details Form