Customer Service Representative
Providing great service to our valued customers by answering incoming calls or meeting with customers in person to assist with their general inquiries, orders, billing or invoice questions, service complaints, troubleshooting technical problems, and providing information about Bluesky products, services, and promotions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of one or more years of call center or customer service experience.
- Knowledge and experience using the latest mobile devices and/or technology.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in data entry, database-work order management, word processing, Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a busy, service-oriented office atmosphere with frequent interruptions, varied work assignments, and fluctuating priorities while meeting deadlines. Ability to work with other staff personnel in a positive, team-oriented manner.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts which include evenings, holidays, and weekends (Monday to Sunday).
- Preferably Bilingual – the ability to communicate verbally and written in English and Samoan languages.
- Professional work habits, demeanor, attention to detail, punctuality, and regularity of attendance.
Please view the Customer Service Representative job description link below for detailed information about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Company benefits include discounts on products and services, IRA retirement, medical insurance, annual leave, and many more. The Customer Service Representative position is based in American Samoa; applicants must reside and be legally authorized to work in American Samoa.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com or in person at the main office located in the Laufou Center 2nd Floor, Nuuuli, American Samoa. Bluesky will continue to accept resumes until vacant positions are filled.
Personal Details Form